Cooking Booking is a curated collection of cooking classes, food tours and culinary experiences for curious minds and mouths.
From the nonna operating cooking classes out of her kitchen to the more established cooking schools and culinary colleges, we have them all. But we are fussy about the businesses we choose to list on the site.
We select operators who have a considered and authentic approach to their business and to food. We tend to gravitate towards things like:
- Farm to table cooking classes -
- Classes that teach lost culinary arts or 'granny skills' -
- Classes that focus on food traditions or traditional cuisine -
- Farm-stays where you get to wake up, pick your food and cook with it -
- Food tours that showcase the hidden culinary secrets of a particular place -
- Things that are a little bit out of the ordinary/special (think foraging workshop or pop-up cooking classes) -
Above all, we see food as a vehicle for people to explore and engage with different people, cultures and ideas. Cooking Booking is about opening up these opportunities and making them easy to find and book.