255.00 EUR pp
Atop the hills in a charming Piedmontese village, this is a cookery class held by a renowned team who are dedicated to teaching healthy vegetarian dishes from Piedmont.
For class leader Costanza, welcoming travellers from all over the world is not just a job, it is a pleasure. She always makes sure her guests feel at home taking care of every aspect of their stay in an absolute perfect harmony. Her respect for the Piedmontese culinary tradition and the warm welcome you’ll receive at the beautiful boutique inn will make your culinary experience and overnight stay unforgettable.
As well as enjoying the fruits of your labor (i.e. the delicious dishes they have prepared), you will also be given access to the cellar so that you can choose the perfect matching wine from a selection of the best from the area. From Barolo to Barbaresco to Nebbiolo, and more. As this area is one of the top wine regions in the world, this exercise is a phenomenal experience in itself!
Here are a few of the scrumptious recipes to choose from:
- Vegetable flan served with Castelmagno cheese and hazelnut cream
- Raschera cheese fondue served with black truffles
- Herb, raisin and rice cake
- Purple potato and chestnut flour Gnocchi
- Kamut Tajarin (thin homemade pasta, a Piedmont specialty)
- Tuna sauce, the original recipe
- Bellpepper rolls with lemon
- Bagna Cauda (eaten by dipping a variety of raw, boiled or roasted vegetables typical of Piedmont served just like a fondue)
- Nonna Maddalena anchovies ‘al verde’
- Semifreddo with zabaione
- Semifreddo with chestnuts
- Apple and ricotta cake
Overnight Stay in the Jr Suite
A cooking class with 4 recipes of your choice
Dinner following the class
Private visit to the cellar to select the wines to pair with your dinner
€255 per person (this includes the overnight stay in jr suite)
Note: This booking requires a minimum of 2 people.
Discounts are available for larger groups. Please email us at email@example.com.
Write a review
Gourmet Discovery In The Heart Of The Langhe Hills of Piedmonte
255.00 EUR p.p
No sessions are currently scheduled.
Request a date of your choice below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours
Polish your culinary skills in ultimate luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Tuscany.Read more...
Culinary bliss in the Tuscan sun